View our photo gallery to get a snapshot of some of our procedures being completed on patients. You can also check out a few before-and-after images to get an idea of the effects your treatments can have on your appearance with the use of state-of-the-art laser technology and aesthetic medicine.Dr. Glenn DeBias developed the first fractional CO2 laser skin treatment (Active FXTM) in 2004 and has performed over 21,000 procedures. He is also in the top 1% of cosmetic injectors in the country based on status and experience. Dr. DeBias and the professional staff at The Institute have performed over 250,000 aesthetic procedures to date.
Individual results may vary depending on a number of factors.
About Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine:
- Dr. DeBias and his staff offer an array of innovative aesthetic procedures for the face and body. These include everything from Active FXTM laser skin tightening and body-contouring services to a lineup of cosmetic injectables, all to help patients maintain their hold on health and beauty – safely, naturally, and effectively.
- Dr. DeBias is consistently voted one of the best laser and aesthetic medicine physicians in the Tri-State Area and is ranked in the top 1% of cosmetic injectors in the country by experience and status.
- Dr. DeBias and his staff have performed more than 250,000 aesthetic procedures to date and Dr. DeBias is the inventor of the first fractional CO2 procedure (Active FXTM), for which is he internationally recognized.
- Dr. DeBias and his staff have helped over a thousand patients reach their body contouring objectives.
- Dr. DeBias has performed more than 21,000 fractional CO2 procedures to date, qualifying him as one of the most experienced laser CO2 practitioner in the United States.
- Dr. DeBias is the leader nationally in performing fractional CO2 to treat the three T’s – texture, tone, and tightening of the skin – which carries the highest satisfaction rating of all his aesthetic procedures. His staff has performed thousands of radio-frequency treatments for face/neck skin-tightening rejuvenation.
- Dr. DeBias and his staff has performed thousands of procedures utilizing the newest radio-frequency devices, Exilis Ultra, Venus Freeze, and Venus Viva, with high patient satisfaction.
- At The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine, Dr. DeBias and his staff help patients look their best by counteracting the “downward spiral” effects of aging. The fundamental goal is to enhance your look in a natural, noninvasive way. In order to attain this goal, Dr. DeBias and The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine combine both the use of the most highly innovative technology and a discernible artistic eye.
Set up a free consultation at The Institute for Laser and Aesthetic Medicine and Dr. DeBias will work with you to determine the best approach to attaining the optimal results you are trying to achieve. One visit and you will be on your way to a more refreshed look!